NEW PATIENTS – Please email or fax your new patient paperwork, medication list, insurance cards and photo ID to our office prior to your telemed meeting. Please also list any other doctors that you want records/notes shared with after your appointment.
Please email or fax A.S.A.P. to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 941-792-0086
If you are unable to email or fax please send via postal mail to:
Gulf Coast Pulmonary and Sleep
Michael W. Burke, M.D.
5857 21st Ave. West, Suite A, Bradenton, FL 34209
THE DAY PRIOR to your appointment, practice logging on and getting to the “WELCOME PAGE.”
You will need to use: any web browser on your phone, tablet or laptop, computer that has a camera and microphone.
Please note: It is best if you can connect your phone or tablet to WIFI Internet.
- In the URL/Website address box: Enter https://doxy.me/gcps
- It will take you to a welcome page: Enter your FIRST and LAST Name.
- Click: Check-in.
- It may ask you to enable camera and microphone.
- It will then take you to a “waiting room.”
- Please stay connected in that “waiting area.”
- Once Dr. Burke is ready for your appointment, he will connect, and you will be able to video chat with him.
What to expect the day of your appointment:
30-45 minutes prior to your appointment time, you may “check-in” to the waiting room.
The office will contact you prior to your appointment and go through the normal check in process. Please be prepared to pay your balance and/or copays as applicable by your insurance. After this, we will transfer you to a nurse to review your history, medications, and other triage questions.
Please contact our office at 941-792-0611 if you have any questions.